I bought a Dyson online through Best Buy.The vacuum worked wonderfully for a day.

The vacum never worked again. I bought the vacuum on February 28th and now I sit here on the phone again with Dyson and it is June 9th. This is the 10th or so call I have made and no one can tell me the status of anything. We went round and round with customer service.

Everything from them going to send me a new battery to them sending me the wrong part, to them saying they don't make the part anymore to me sending in my vacuum to them sending me a new one to no one knowing where the new one is. It is amazing how their standard delivery time is 7-10 days everytime I call yet, I never recieve anything and end up having to call back again. At this point, I am out $300, no vacuum and dust bunnies the size of my head. Ok, I was a little dramatic there but for the love of God, what do I have to do just to have anyone there tell me the truth or make something happen?

Going on 4 months of this. It has been so long that I am not even pissed anymore.

I have just lost all faith in them and can't bring myself to believe anything they tell me or promise me anymore.Unbelievable.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dyson. The most disappointing about vacuum from Dyson was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dyson.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Dyson to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dyson?

Comments