2.3K views
Ease of Use
Style and Design

The standard shipping for Dyson is unacceptable. About two weeks to get the expensive product you bought.

I contacted customer service by phone the Wednesday after I ordered on Friday. Was told it takes 48 hours to process and would ship out that day (Wednesday) and I would get a shipping email. Here it is two days later and still no email. So I email them and it’s still processing.

A week after I bought it. Customer service had no resolution for me, just a vague jab at me choosing the standard shipping.

Never have I experienced standard shipping taking this long. Nor experienced customer service lacking such care to satisfy its customers.

Comments

Same here. We bought 12/11 and they finally shipped yesterday(1/10) using the standard shipping even though I bought it with 2 day shipping option.

Same here....still no ups movement.

same here!

Thank you for posting this. I'm waiting on my purchase to arrive.

It's been a week!

2 weeks is to long to wait for your purchase. Come on Dyson step it up!

First time buy something directly at Dyson.com last September 7. Until now no updates.

I have not received any tracking information and to make it worst, I can no longer view my account at Dyson.com. I tried resetting my password, but it did not work. I was able to log in at the Dyson Link app to view and control my purifier though.

I regret buying Dyson Products. I have a V6, V10, a Dyson Pure Cool Link Tower, Dyson AM07 and the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer.

Ordered my vacuum from dyson on 12/21, it is now 1/4 and still not shipped! Emailed dyson support multiple times and only answer they ever give is that its processing.

Said my standard shipping method takes from 7-10 days to ship when their website states Delivered in 5-7 business days. Horrible service and horrible delivery times, if my item doesnt ship by Friday which is tomorrow, i will be filing a BBB complaint!

No package ever found. Called again on 11/01 and they were overnighting another one that I would get by 11/03 and again nothing.

Called 11/06 and they couldn't guarantee when I would get a new one so they happily refunded me? And here I am no vacuum and they feel like it was fixed?

St Augustine, FL, United States 10/26/2017 11:56 A.M. We're attempting to verify the package location.

/ Claim issued.

St Augustine, FL, United States 10/21/2017 1:08 P.M. We're attempting to verify the package location. / Lost package investigation

Jacksonville, FL, United States 10/12/2017 7:53 P.M.

Arrival Scan

Addison, IL, United States 10/10/2017 9:51 P.M. Departure Scan

10/10/2017 7:25 P.M.

Origin Scan United States 10/09/2017 5:28 P.M. (ET) Order Processed: Ready for UPS