I ordered a vacuum cleaner from their website.They never delivered.

I called their customer service many times, and they claimed "oh sorry, we will get it there next week". This happened repeatedly over several weeks. Product never showed up. I wrote many emails to their customer service dept, and I get no response, even though their website claims they will get back to all emails within 72 hours.

I reported them to the better business bureau. Not sure what else I can do. What is the recourse if a company like dyson has a website, takes your money through your credit card, and then they don't deliver.

Am I to call the police?Sounds like theft to me.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dyson vacuum cleaner from Dyson. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $633 and wants Dyson to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dyson for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments