I ordered a vacuum cleaner from their website. They never delivered.

I called their customer service many times, and they claimed "oh sorry, we will get it there next week". This happened repeatedly over several weeks. Product never showed up. I wrote many emails to their customer service dept, and I get no response, even though their website claims they will get back to all emails within 72 hours.

I reported them to the better business bureau. Not sure what else I can do. What is the recourse if a company like dyson has a website, takes your money through your credit card, and then they don't deliver.

Am I to call the police? Sounds like theft to me.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dyson vacuum cleaner from Dyson. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $633 and wants Dyson to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dyson for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments