I ordered a vacuum cleaner from their website.They never delivered.

I called their customer service many times, and they claimed "oh sorry, we will get it there next week". This happened repeatedly over several weeks. Product never showed up. I wrote many emails to their customer service dept, and I get no response, even though their website claims they will get back to all emails within 72 hours.

I reported them to the better business bureau. Not sure what else I can do. What is the recourse if a company like dyson has a website, takes your money through your credit card, and then they don't deliver.

Am I to call the police?Sounds like theft to me.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dyson vacuum cleaner from Dyson. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $633 and wants Dyson to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dyson for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dyson?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Your Dollar Store With More, Toronto, Ontario  Canada Ripped Me Off And Scammed Me! Your Dollar Store With More "4266 Bathurst Street Apartment #203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5Y7 Thursday, July 6, 2017 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive YOUR DOLLAR STORE WITH MORE AND CAMELION BATTERY via email: info@camelionbattery.com regarding:..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more