Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have one word for Dyson ..Poor sad over rated pathetic.

. I have had my Dyson v6 for several weeks cuts our doesn't charge a heap of plastic rubbish.. Whilst on the phone speaking with Tim i was told to turn my Dyson on as he can actually diagnose it with mealy listening it, I was impressed not only was he able to convince me that i was imagining i had a fault with the Dyson he could actually repair it using fine tuned hearing plus telepathy .. After no more than one hour and 30 minutes on the phone with Timothy it dawned on me he was more *** than I was for buying it .

No apology refused a renewal money back plus if i called out a engineer i wouldbe charged accordingly. .

Timothy bless him very well trained ..as a *** man would be..

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dyson. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dyson.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Dyson to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dyson?

Comments