2.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 05

Update 1/5/17 - I received an email notifying me of shipment. Not bad. It only took 26 days of silent waiting for them to ship-out 2 filters.

Update by user Jan 04

Updated on 1/4/17 - Still not shipped and no word from Dyson on anything

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2016

Dyson ran a Cyber promotion before Christmas.This promotion was more successful than Dyson had imagined, and they were not able to ship all of the machines and tools that were sold.

As a result, they have put all sales, support, and shipping resources into servicing the new customers. I ordered two filters for my Dyson vacuum and have heard absolutely nothing for nineteen days, This is despite having emailed Dyson Sales support four times, and having waited for thirty minutes to talk to someone, before giving up and hanging up the phone. If you are an existing customer, Dyson has already gotten the majority of your revenue when you purchased your Dyson machine. New customers represent a larger amount of revenue, so all resources are redirected to service new customers, and ignore us.

We aren't worth the time required to type an email...... I finally got an email from Dyson Support, saying that my order hadn't shipped yet (a big surprise there), and they would look into it.

No explanation or apology included.My next vacuum will be a shark!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jm106 is overall dissatisfied with Dyson. The most disappointing about dyson shipping service at Dyson was sales support, corporate attitude and treatment of existing customers , but reviewer liked technical service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dyson.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Dyson to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dyson?

Comments