1.8
Ease of Use

And I thought Comcast Customer Service was poor. I received my Dyson order today but it was missing the 3 free attachments that were supposed to be in the order.

Love the vacuum but IDyson customer service is abysmal. I sat on the phone for over an hour the day I received my new vacuum (multi floor 2 upright) to inquire about the attachments and never did get to speak to anyone. Tried again later in the afternoon, waiting patiently on my cellphone for another 50 minutes, burning cell minutes that I'm paying for and again..never did get hold of anyone. I give up...I'm considering shipping this thing back since obviously there is not much customer service at Dyson and God forbid I have an actual problem with the vacuum, requiring me to contact customer service regarding warranty.

The other thing that ticked me off was that advertised that I would receive it in 2 days (like Amazon Prime) but didn't ship it until a week after I ordered it and then sent it ground and it took another 5 days to arrive. Calling does no good because you're just left on hold listening to the woman tell you "due to unexpected high call volume, we are helping other customers and you will be directed to a representative in a few minutes. Few minutes...an hour later..nothing. I would not buy a Dyson ever again.

Next time I'll stick with Shark. Should never have bought this thing.

Review about: Dyson Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Just bought a Dyson myself but on the receipt it has this info

“Please note tools, accessories, and spare parts, are not eligible for free 2-day or next-day shipping. They will ship separately, and be delivered within 10-15 business days.”

I read that as expect the freebies in another two weeks. I will update once I receive my vacuum as well.