Sent my Dyson hot/cold fan back stopped working before warranty was off!My 87 year old Mother requires the fan along with the AC to ease her breathing.They sent me back a scratched and refurbished piece of junk.My Dyson was in excellent condition,after numerous phone calls and much yelling they are sending me a new one which has not arrived yet and I was told they don't ship overnight so 9 days without a replacement.The Company is a disgrace!Consumers beware!!!!!!!

Review about: Dyson Portable Fan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Dyson?

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1349454

On two occasions now I have attempted to get some spares fro my Dyson animal DC 44 portable vacuum cleaner , it took them 12 days to finally get back to me , during the mean time I had sourced the part from Amazon and received it within 4 days .

On the second occasion , this time over the phone , the person who answered me was only interested in first having me " registered" on their system , and then toldd me that no they could not sell me a new replacement battery but that i would need to change the body of my unit !!!???

terrific product , ABSOLUTELY USELESS SERVICE .

I don't like our Dyson vacuum either. Plastic junk.